Do you have a passion for data and analytics? Threefold Systems is looking for an experienced product owner to work on our innovative set of tools supporting our e-commerce products.
The Analytics Product Owner will oversee the vision, and strategy for an innovative data analytics tracking tool that will take our clients ROI to the next level. Modern digital marketing relies on fast and accurate data to make quick decisions and measure results. Our products need to provide the right information to feed those decisions.
So who are we?
Threefold Systems provides products and services to some of the world’s leading privately owned media companies in the health, finance and travel industries. Our work covers disciplines from data, software design, systems integration, and UX design. But our impact doesn’t stop there. Our expert teams strive to provide a fast-paced, flexible, and functional foundation for growth. Day-to-day, we build and support the enterprise applications used by The Agora businesses, allowing them to focus on the growth of their business.
So what would you be doing?
- Own the vision and strategy of the analytics tracking product
- Utilise Scrum to drive the development of the product
- Drive product adoption through constant communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evangelise end user benefits for any given feature of our analytics tracking product
- Understand the unique business needs of our companies network.
- Maintain client relationships, sell the benefits of our systems and how clients can use them to maximise marketing ROI.
- Work with internal and external development groups to drive product vision and the implement product roadmap.
- Support internal staff with clear communications directed at relevant business units
- Be a team player and be glad to pitch in to help teammates in need.
- Work until the job is done and done well.
What do we look for in our employees?
- BS in Business/Marketing and/or Information Technology or a related field
- 2+ years on a Product Development or Marketing team.
- Experience with data analysis and/or web traffic analytics is desirable
- Customer satisfaction is your primary directive, the customer always comes first.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, face-to-face and in writing.
- A keen understanding of the direct response business model and the challenges faced by marketing & operations.
- Ability to anticipate needs and drive innovation.
- Passion for solving complex business problems with elegant technology.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and hold others accountable.
- Be ready to report on projects formally and on-the-fly.
- Ruthless team collaborator, ready to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Experience with Agile development processes (specifically Scrum)
Why work with us?
We offer a dynamic, fast paced work environment that emphasis learning and personal development with lots of opportunities for advancement. We also offer a competitive benefits package including health insurance, life cover, gym membership, and pension contribution.
Join us – we have a great team, and you can make it better.