Recruitment for this role is currently on hold, however if you are interested please submit your application using the form below. We expect to revisit the recruitment process in January 2019
Threefold Systems is looking for a highly motivated, pro-active business development manager to maximise the value we deliver for our clients.
This person will be responsible for building lasting relationships with our clients, and communicating the value we can deliver. Working with the Managing Director to identify potential growth areas and opportunities for our clients they will work to ensure that Threefold Systems resources are utilised for maximum ROI.
The business development manager will be a highly autonomous role, given a lot of freedom to be creative and innovative in order to achieve their goals.
If you’re the type of person who is passionate about technology and the web, and you have a strong background in marketing, this could be the role for you.
This role will involve regular international travel.
- Build relationships with internal clients of group company, understand their needs, wants, and goals.
- Work with internal stakeholders to promote the capabilities of the business.
- Identify and promote high-value activities.
- Craft, and deliver communications to clients both in-person and via digital channels.
- Manage the project pipeline from initial inquiry through to creating proposals & follow-up.
- Evaluate the company business model and identify innovative ways to offer our services.
- Represent the company in a professional and capable manner.
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience
- Must have experience in a technology related sales or marketing role
e.g. digital marketing, direct response
- Previous business development experience is essential – min of 3 years
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in-person
- Ability to connect quickly to people
- Have an excellent understanding of technology and it’s relationship with marketing
- Must be a self guided, motivated individual who can work on their own initiative
- Take ownership of a project, or activity and see it through to completion
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary and performance incentives
- Company matched pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Life assurance
- Gym membership
What we look for in our employees
- Ability to work largely on own initiative
- Flexible in ideas and approach
- Can connect quickly with people
- High autonomous in their role and comfortable with this
- Can see the bigger picture and work on a strategic level