Threefold Systems are looking for an experienced DevOps manager to join their growing team. This is an exciting role for someone to help bring about true Agile transformation and deliver world-class products.
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps manager with a proven track record of building teams, and managing a demanding workload using leading edge tools & techniques.
- Evaluate and optimize cloud environments and advise on configuration enhancements.
- Implement and champion agile methodologies across your team and organization
- Own the CI/CD automation tooling and pipelines (Jenkins,CircleCi, Travis)
- Manages, leads, and holds the DevOps, DBA, Cloud, InfoSec, and messaging groups accountable for achieving goals and ensures everyone is pulling together in the same direction
- Exposure to Atlassian tools such as Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, and Bamboo.
- Configure and deploy containerized environments
- Architect plan to implement CI/CD across the enterprise
- Responsible for application stability, performance and troubleshooting application issues.
- Provide system performance reports.
- Ensure Developers follow security best practices.
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met
- Adhere to the company guidelines and principals (i.e cloud first, cloud native, event driven microservice architecture etc)
Qualifications & Experience
- Incident Management experience.
- Experience of leading cloud providers and their service offerings to include AWS, Google, Azure
- Experience with AWS is a must.
- Experience with application performance monitoring such as New Relic
- Good understanding of containerization and container orchestration (Kubernetes/ Openshift would be desirable)
- A strong background working in a Linux environment as an engineer performing installations and maintenance.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience with Puppet / Chef is a plus.
- Good understanding of DevOps scripting languages and tools (i.e Ansible, Python, ELK, Git, Nagios )
- Competitive salary and performance incentives
- Company matched pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Life assurance
- Gym membership
What we look for in our employees
- Ability to work largely on own initiative
- Flexible in ideas and approach
- Can connect quickly with people
- Highly autonomous in their role and comfortable with this
- Can see the bigger picture and work on a strategic level