Senior Digital Project Manager
Threefold Systems is a Waterford-based development agency that provides support and consulting services to The Agora, a network of more than 40 media and marketing companies around the world. The Agora strives to be a space on the leading edge of the media industry in which like-minded people can come together to share ideas, methods, and insight.
The Agora is experiencing extraordinary growth. This year alone, The Agora Companies collectively produced and marketed over 300 publications reaching more than 4 million people around the globe – more readers than The New York Times or the Wall Street Journal. And this figure will only continue to grow.
As a Senior Digital Project Manager at Threefold Systems, you will be responsible for the management of technical projects from the initial concept phase to the final delivery and beyond. You’ll work closely with our clients to identify their business needs, gather requirements, collaborate with our design and development teams, and manage the project from start to finish to ensure that a high quality solution is delivered, on-time and on-budget.
In addition to managing projects, you’ll be required to think critically about project goals and potential solutions and to work closely with developers to architect these solutions. The role also includes a requirement for strategic thinking including identifying opportunities for clients, helping to improve the company processes for managing projects, as well as mentoring and providing support to other Project Managers.
What you will be doing…
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships, building trust and creating strategic alliances within the affiliates and The Agora.
- Defining and documenting client requirements and communicating them to the design and development teams.
- Scheduling and coordinating design and development phases and sprints.
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, stand ups, reviews and retros.
- Managing project progress and adapting to changes in schedules and priorities.
- Communicating with project stakeholders and updating them on the project status.
- Reviewing deliverables and ensuring they meet with client requirements.
- Providing mentorship and leadership to the Project Management team.
- Working collaboratively with the designers, developers, project managers, project director and other stakeholders.
- Continuously improving the Project Management process.
What we need from you…
This role is not for everyone. While we’re looking for an experienced project manager, we’re not looking for someone who rigidly adheres to a particular process or methodology. We’re looking for some who understands how to apply the right process or framework at the right time, in the right place. To be seriously considered for this role, you must have the following:
- At least 5 years in a similar project management role, using a variety of project management tools and techniques to deliver a wide range of digital projects from start to finish.
- Experience in project management methodologies and their application to different projects, including Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum.
- Experience in writing technical documentation such as requirements analysis, and system specifications.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with our clients, working to determine their business goals and requirements and to communicate those goals and needs clearly to our designers and developers.
- Initiative and self-motivation and the confidence to take ownership of your role, continuously striving to improve yourself and Threefold Systems Project Management process.
- Strong business knowledge and understanding, with marketing knowledge and experience as an advantage.
- Receptiveness to constructive feedback and a willingness to learn from your colleagues and team members.
- A strong sense of urgency and a focus on targets, deliverables and deadlines.
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org