Threefold Systems is part of The Agora a global network of publishers in over a dozen countries. Agora affiliated companies specialize in financial, health, travel, and special-interest newsletters, books, and an array of other products & services. It is a modern marketplace for opinions and breakthrough ideas.
Threefold Systems was founded by Agora employees with combined decades of experience in publishing and development. Threefold was created to meet the needs of a wide range of clients to help them grow their business and take advantage of new technologies.
Due to excellent growth Threefold Systems is now looking to hire a person who is passionate about software development and in particular front-end user interface development. You will work in an open plan agile office space based in the heart of Waterford working with one of the top development teams in the industry.
- Implement front-end applications using VueJS or similar technologies, working collaboratively with the UI/UX team.
- Strong use of Test Driven Development.
- Implement pipelines for eventual automation of all testing (unit and acceptance).
- Understand the backend API for front end integration.
Role Experience & Capabilities
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to liaise with non-technical clients in order to gather information and explain options and solutions
- Flexibility and focus – Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and respond to shifting priorities
- Teamwork – Must be able to work as part a closely knit interdependent team
- Initiative & ownership – must be able to take initiative to drive activities and take ownership of workload
- Mentoring – must be able to mentor Junior Developers to handle day-to-day support & development tasks
- Good knowledge of one of the above-mentioned frameworks
Technical Experience & Capabilities
- Knowledge of HTML,CSS and JS essential.
- 5+ years of experience with MAD (Modern App Development)
- Task runners (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
- SASS, LESS or other CSS preprocessors
- Worked with REST APIs
- MySQL or other relational databases
- MongoDB / Redis or other document databases
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git and working in a team environment is essential.
- Ability to work in a collaborative group setting with internal and external colleagues to resolve issues, develop ideas, and answer questions
- Some travel may be required
- Web / Mobile Testing experience
- AWS Webservices
- Cordova / Ionic
Competitive salary , performance related bonus, health care, pension contribution as well as other benefits on offer.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a company that are passionate about what they do every day apply now!