We’re looking for a MEAN stack developer to take ownership of some exciting and challenging projects. The successful candidate will be tasked with the design and build of web-based applications and work as part of our team of talented professionals.
This is a position for an experienced developer with some MEAN stack experience who would like to transition fully to this technology. Success in this role will require an ability to solve problems creatively and apply innovative techniques and new technologies to development projects.
A clear career path, competitive salary based on experience and great benefits makes this a very attractive position. Threefold offers a relaxed, fun and creative work environment.
- Developing high performance, highly scalable, custom applications for an enterprise web environment
- Maintain quality control of development and standards, ensuring best practices are followed
- Continually improve workflow and team efficiency
- Troubleshooting performance, scalability, and technical issues
- Help to mentor junior developers
- Proficient in at least one front-end frameworks like Angular (2+), Backbone, React, etc.
- SASS, LESS, Gulp, Grunt
- Extensive with REST APIs. Ideally Facebook, Adwords etc.
- Experience of NoSQL & Document databases. Elasticsearch & Mongo
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git and working in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative group setting with internal and external colleagues to resolve issues, develop ideas, and answer questions
- Some international travel may be required
- Experience with major PHP frameworks like Laravel, Codeiginter, Symphony
- Experience with Node.js
- Some LAMP stack administration
- Experience of AWS tools and serverless architecture
Capabilities & Behaviours
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to liaise with non-technical clients in order to gather information and explain options and solutions
- Flexibility and focus – Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and respond to shifting priorities
- Teamwork – Must be able to work as part a closely knit interdependent team
- Initiative & ownership – must be able to take initiative to drive activities and take ownership of workload
- 3-5 years of experience in web development with particular experience of web application development
- 2+ years of experience in MEAN stack technologies
- 3rd level degree in Software Development/Computer Science or related field
- Remote, or on-site in Waterford, Ireland.
If you are interested in applying for this role, email email@example.com or complete the form below.
No recruiters please. We already have relationships in place with some great agencies.