Threefold Systems has an exciting opportunity for an experienced WordPress developer. With clients around the world, this is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and ambitious developer to be part of building a world-class team to work on a wide range of projects.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a portfolio of WordPress projects, including building a custom theme from scratch, and experience building or customising plugins. This role is not for someone who customises ready-made themes.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a relaxed, fun work environment.
- WordPress theme and plugin development
- Maintain quality control of web design and standards, ensuring best practices are followed
- Continually improving workflow and team efficiency
- Troubleshooting performance, scalability, and technical issues.
Requirements (Knowledge, skills and behaviours)
- 2-3 years of experience with object oriented PHP
- WordPress plugin and theme development
- Front-end design/development with experience of responsive design
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git and working in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a collaborative group setting with internal and external colleagues to resolve issues, develop ideas, and answer questions
- Some international travel may be required
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks and development techniques: React, Angular.js, Node.js, SASS, SMACSS, Flexbox
- Experience with major PHP frameworks like Laravel, Codeiginter, Symphony
- Some LAMP stack administration
About the Company
Threefold Systems is part of The Agora, a global publishing group with offices in over a dozen countries. The Agora companies specialise in financial, health, travel, and special-interest books and newsletters.
Threefold Systems was founded by Agora employees with combined decades of experience in publishing and development.
Threefold Systems was created to meet the needs of a wide range of clients to help them grow their business and take advantage of new technologies.
If you’re interested in this role, email your CV with a cover letter demonstrating relevant work experience and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org