The ideal candidate is…
You're a software development professional or technical systems/business analyst with a passion for process improvement and automation. You have 3 years proven experience in a development, workflow automation or systems analyst role. You love working within a team, are an exceptional communicator, strong in documentation and look for opportunities to collaborate in the interest of building the best solutions.
The principal platform used is Decisions.com, a no-code / low code business rules and workflow management system. Specific experience with Decisions is not required but familiarity with no code/low code workflow automation tools is strongly preferred. Additionally experience with RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere is a strong plus.
Experience with systems integration initiatives is desired along with solid database knowledge (MSSQL, Postgres or similar) and experience with Json and REST API’s. Some coding or scripting experience is required. Knowledge of Python, PHP, Node.js or similar is an advantage.
Some of the skills required for this role...
- 2-3+ years’ experience in software automation, software development, systems analysis or process analysis
- Experience developing, supporting and maintaining software applications, automations or ETL processes
- Experience with REST API’s and Web Services integrations
- Comfortable contributing to design efforts of large software development initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A balance of technical capability, a process improvement mindset and excellent collaboration skills
- Creative, analytical, and critical thinker
- Positive attitude and a constant learner
- Agile Scrum experience a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills
What we need from you…
- Advocate for the service where appropriate and drive innovative thinking within the company
- Management of the existing application and workflow architecture, developing bug fixes in tandem with new functionality
- Work with the following systems/tools/technologies:
- Project Management / Collaboration: JIRA, Slack, Outlook
- Documentation: Confluence, Lucid Chart, Miro or similar
- Workflow Rules Engine: Decisions.com or similar
- AI Bot & RPA Automation: ServisBot or similar, Automation Anywhere, UiPath or similar
- Databases: SQL Server, Postgres or similar
- Coding: C# .Net
Would you like to…
- Further your career in a Global company working with some of the most innovative minds and tools in the industry?
- Work with clients to bring solutions to life and which solve business challenges?
- Work with the latest development tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?