The ideal candidate is…
You're a passionate software development professional (or technical systems/business analyst) with strong analytical capabilities. You have at least 4 years proven experience in a development / business workflow / systems analyst role. You love working within a team, are an exceptional communicator, strong in documentation and look for opportunities to collaborate in the interest of building the best solutions.
Some of the skills required for this role...
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience developing backend software, additional frontend experience a plus
- Experience developing, supporting and maintaining software applications or ETL processes
- Experience with REST API’s and Web Services integrations
- Comfortable contributing to design efforts of large software development initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, analytical, and critical thinker
- Positive attitude and a constant learner
- Agile Scrum experience a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills
What we need from you…
- Advocate for the product where appropriate and drive innovative thinking among the company
- Management of the existing application and workflow architecture, developing bug fixes in tandem with new functionality
- Work with the following systems/tools/technologies:
- Project Management / Collaboration: JIRA, Slack, Outlook
- Workflow Rules Engine: Decisions
- Backend: Azure, SQL Server, .NET
- Protocols: REST (HTTP, XML, JSON), SOAP
Would you like to…
- Further your career in a Global company working with some of the most innovative minds and tools in the industry?
- Work with clients to bring solutions to life and which solve business challenges?
- Work with the latest development tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?