The ideal candidate is…
You're a passionate project manager with at least 3 years of experience working in a project management role - ideally within an agency or software development environment. You love working within a team, are an exceptional communicator, highly organised and look for opportunities to collaborate in the interest of building the best products and solutions. You’ve got a crazy eye for detail and you hate being late!
What we need from you…
- Delivery of key Digital / Web projects
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop support documentation including briefs, SOWs, risk logs and requirement specifications
- Manage the expectation of key stakeholders during the project life cycle and ensure their satisfaction of the project outcomes
- Have a collaborative style working in conjunction with other business units and stakeholders to identify new web ideas, define requirements, create projects proposals and to assist in securing the appropriate budgets and resources required to deliver them successfully
- Help to establish and use “best web practices” in the areas of agile project and high quality web delivery
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Be an active member of the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help achieve overall digital goals, and those of the team
Some particular things we are looking for...
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Understanding and experience of Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects under challenging and pressurized scenarios
- Hands-on and creative web project manager who can effectively suggest, drive and challenge new ideas/ initiatives
- Strong people interaction and relationship building skills across multiple functions within the organization
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a strong ‘client / customer oriented’ ethos
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly organized and motivated project manager with an aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- PM certification is a plus
Would you like to…
- Further your career in a Global company working with some of the most innovative minds and tools in the industry?
- Have the opportunity to travel globally to work on various client projects?
- Work with clients to bring solutions to life and which solve business challenges?
- Work on various projects from apps to internal systems and right up to e-commerce websites?
- Work with the latest development tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?