The ideal candidate is…
You're a passionate front end web developer with at least 4 years of experience working on a wide range of projects - in particular developing mobile applications. You love working within a team, are an exceptional communicator and look for opportunities to collaborate in the interest of building the best products and solutions. You’ve got a crazy eye for detail - basically, you wish you were a designer but you are just too good at code!
What you’ll be doing…
- Working closely with UI/UX team to implement pixel-perfect front-end applications (mobile / web) using Vue.js / Angular.js or similar technologies.
- Test Driven Development.
- Assist in the implementation of pipelines for eventual automation of all testing (unit and acceptance).
- Understanding and working with backend API’s for front end integration.
What we need from you…
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS essential.
- WordPress (PHP, theme and plugin development). We are not a WordPress house but we do have a number of projects that require this capability - so it’s kinda important!
- Cordova or Ionic.
- Task runners (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack).
- SASS, LESS or other CSS preprocessors.
- Worked with REST APIs.
- MySQL or other relational databases.
- MongoDB / Redis or other document databases.
- Experience with version control systems, particularly GIT.
- You have developed, deployed and maintained native and hybrid mobile applications on the app stores - we’ll be asking to see a selection of ‘your’ APPs that are currently live on the APP stores.
- Good communication, teamwork and time management skills (smart working).
- A willingness to learn, improve and a good sense of humour.
- Open to receiving feedback and critique. You're not discouraged by receiving or providing feedback.
Would you like to…
- Further your career in a Global company working with some of the most innovative minds and tools in the industry?
- Work with clients to bring solutions to life and which solve business challenges.
- Work on various projects from apps to internal systems and right up to e-commerce websites?
- Work with the latest development tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?