Some of the technical skills required for this role...
- 7+ years experience in Node.js and any other OO language (.NET Core/C#, Java, Python). Willingness to cross learn Node/.NET Core at distinct advantage.
- Knowledge or interest in Domain Driven Design. Applied experience is a distinct advantage.
- Extensive experience with any and all relational and non-relational datastores. SQL Server, MySQL, Firebase, Mongo, Kafka, Redis, etc.
- An interest and strong understanding of distributed systems: SOA, DDD, Microservices, Event Driven Architecture, CQRS, EIP. Experience a distinct advantage.
- Experience designing and architecting complex distributed systems that integrate with a large number of internal and external providers.
- Strong experience applying design patterns and solid principles. Practitioner of Clean Code.
- Experience with event driven systems and tools like Rebus, NServiceBus, and messaging infrastructure such as RMQ, Kafka,
- Experience working with docker, Kubernetes and preferably OpenShift.
- Strong experience test automation at all levels.
- React or Vue frontend experience a distinct advantage
Some of the non-technical skills required…
- 7+ years working in Agile teams applying proper Scrum or Kanban practices. Strong understanding of your responsibilities in a scrum team is a must.
- A track record of building and shipping highly scalable software in a fast paced environment.
- Experience building and deploying software in the cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure), hands on experience using the AWS/Azure console and cli.
- Experience in a continuous delivery or deployment environment, including any toolchain to enable this. Ours is Bitbucket, Docker, Bamboo, Openshift but any will do.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment an advantage.
- A real interest in understanding the problem domain, digging deep to get to the meat of the problem and understanding how your work affects the end user.
- Ability to show strong empathy with the user and show a willingness to challenge an approach both technically and functionally to ensure it provides the best user experience.
- Ability to work with others, strong team building and collaboration skills are required.
- A strong willingness to learn: be it new tech to enhance a story or user experience, or delving deeper into other systems of the Agora.
- Experience working in marketing, publishing or funnel based software an advantage.
Would you like to…
- Further your career in a Global company working with some of the most innovative minds and tools in the industry?
- Work with clients to bring solutions to life and which solve business challenges?
- Work with the latest development tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?