Some of the technical skills required for this role...
- 7+ years experience building web applications , with a minimum of 3 using one of the following React, Vue and Angular.
- Strong state management knowledge and experience - (Redux, MobX in React, Vuex in Vue)
- Excellent fundamentals in : Vanilla JS(ES2015+), HTML5, CSS3, Typescript.
- Strong experience applying design patterns and SOLID principles. Practitioner of Clean Code.
- Testing: Unit ( Jest, Mocha or alt), BDD ( Jasmine or alt), E2E (cypress.io or alt)
- Typescript vs ES6 and understanding the why.
- UI Toolkits/component frameworks (bootstrap, Vuetify, ant, grommet)
- Strong interest in UX. Willingness and ability to challenge design to enhance the user experience.
- Strong component based development experience on large scale projects and usage of Storybook, Styleguidist.
- Experience working with CMS or content creation software a distinct advantage.
- Full Stack experience with Node.js a distinct advantage.
Some of the non-technical skills required…
- 7+ years working in Agile teams applying proper Scrum or Kanban practices. Strong understanding of your responsibilities in a scrum team is a must.
- A track record of building and shipping highly scalable software in a fast paced environment.
- Experience building and deploying software in the cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure), hands on experience using the AWS/Azure console and cli.
- Experience in a continuous delivery or deployment environment, including any toolchain to enable this. Ours is Bitbucket, Docker, Bamboo, Openshift but any will do.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment an advantage.
- A real interest in understanding the problem domain, digging deep to get to the meat of the problem and understanding how your work affects the end user.
- Ability to show strong empathy with the user and show a willingness to challenge an approach both technically and functionally to ensure it provides the best user experience.
- Ability to work with others, strong team building and collaboration skills are required.
- A strong willingness to learn: be it new tech to enhance a story or user experience, or delving deeper into other systems of the Agora.
- Experience working in marketing, publishing or funnel based software an advantage.
Would you like to…
- Further your career in a Global company working with some of the most innovative minds and tools in the industry?
- Work with clients to bring solutions to life and which solve business challenges?
- Work with the latest development tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?